Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Powder 7.5 Oz
The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper is one of the worlds hottest peppers. Native to the region of Moruga in Trinidad and Tobago, the pepper is a perennial plant that thrives in warm climate. The fruit is oval in shape with a stinger tail and has a wonderful, sweet flavor.
The heat level of the pepper is somewhat mild at first but then it builds until it is unbearable and crosses 1.2 million Scoville Heat Unit threshold. Some individual fruits are known to top out at a whopping 2 million SHU causing intense pain and a significant endorphin rush.
Why buy from us?
- Premium quality non-smoked Trinidad Moruga Scorpion powder, you will taste the difference.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, if for any reason you don't like it, simply return the bottle to us for a full refund.
- Lightning fast shipping time, we will ship your order in under 2 business days guaranteed! Most orders ship the same day or the very next business day.
- Gluten Free, 100% pure, no additives.
- Ships in a high quality spice jar with a sealed sifter flip top.
- Hassle free return policy.
Our Trinidad Moruga Scorpion powder is ideal for adding intense heat to dips and salsas. Add intense flavor out on the BBQ by adding a dash to chicken, steak, and veggies. Great for carne asada, hot sauces, and chilli, very small amounts go a long way to adding fire to your next meal.
You should always wear gloves and handle our Trinidad Moruga Scorpion powder with extreme caution. We suggest wearing gloves, goggles, a mask, and a long sleeve shirt when handling the product. Even the smallest amount of our Trinidad Moruga Scorpion powder on your skin will cause you extreme irritation.