Open Positions (Scottsdale, Arizona):
Come work in a fun environment packaging exotic spices from all around the world. Most notably the world's hottest peppers. We are looking for someone who is down to earth. Generous pay increases will be offered to a hard worker who gets the job done on time with minimal errors. As a production/warehouse member at Sonoran Spice you will be responsible for the production, mixing/packaging and shipping of different products we provide. You will experience eye/skin irritation during the process, it is very similar to the feeling of getting a sunburn but it is not harmful unless you have asthma. The holidays are very busy then it levels off a little. The more motivated you are to get things done correctly, the easier you can make your job.
· Food Handlers Card required. If you do not have one, we will have you take the course on your first day, it’s a simple online course.
· Great interpersonal skills.
· Someone able to grasp and catch on quickly while paying attention to detail.
· Must be a reliable, trustworthy person who is well organized.
· Normal hours are M-F 8-5 pm. You will receive a paid lunch break.
· Must have a valid driver's license and reliable means of transportation.
· Sonoran Spice is an online business, most work requires the ability to navigate a number of websites on a daily basis.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must be 18 years or older.
· Must be able to pass a background check and have no prior criminal history.
· Manually bottle/pack small orders as they come in.
· Use automated filling machines to fill large orders and to pre-pack inventory as necessary.
· Using different courier websites (UPS, FedEx, etc.) to ship orders on a daily basis.
· Clean warehouse regularly, includes cleaning whatever production equipment was used on a daily basis, sweeping/vacuuming floor, wiping down surfaces, taking out the trash. We are regulated by the FDA, you must sanitize and clean everything and keep the warehouse filth-free.
· Keeping track of production supplies and inventory.
· Deliver shipments to local restaurants and shipping carriers.
· Must be willing to work in an environment where a breathing apparatus is required for a few hours per day.
· Forklift experience desired but not required.
· 40 hours per week. Monday through Wednesday are the busiest days. You will be able to leave once you complete your tasks for the day.
Starting pay is $16.50 per hour for this position.
· This job requires the production team to wear a respirator for hours at a time, as you will be working with some of the hottest peppers in the world. Be prepared to sneeze – a lot :)
To apply contact our Warehouse Manager: email@example.com.
Our address is:
16631 N. 91st Street Suite 104
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260